Monday, June 7, 2010

Softball and Football

We had games on Saturday and it was great weather for a game!! We won the first game 10-2 and the second game 1-0. I played only 2 innings in the first game but for each of my 2 at-bats I had and in the park homerun. I think one of them was a triple with an extra base error, but I still went around in one trip :) The second game was much closer, each team had 3 hits each. I pitched this game and had 16 strikeouts!!! The Rag Dolls had their American pitcher throwing. She was not that great, but was effective against our team as most of the balls did not leave the infield. However, our one run was from an in the park homerun from me!! :) It was really cool. After the games the players said that it was "my game" and that I was the MVP of the day.

After the game, we hurried over to the American Football game in town. We caught the last three minutes of the game...just enough to see that they won. Several Pee Wees went and a few Pirates (baseball). Most of us hung out at the field for a couple hours having a good time, taking pictures and telling everyone to come to our next home game in two weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment