Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter and Softball

Easter this year was not filled with little kids and easter eggs like it has most previous years. Instead, it was a nice day outside for me and some friends to go to the field to kick around a soccer ball and hit some golf balls as far as we could. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon. Also, they have Easter Monday here, which basically means that no one works on Monday and everything is closed.

This weekend we are going to play some pre-season games in Bratislava. We will be playing against three or four Slovakian teams and the games will not count towards our record or our league. It will be nice to play 5 games in two days, but I am sure I will be super sore. So many games will be great for my team since they have been practicing in a gym from November until two weeks ago. They are a little rusty, but we are getting better and I have high hopes for this season :) I will post some pictures and updates after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment